Boost your creativity by making your grey squishy thing sweat
It’s crazy. We live in an era where the grey squishy thing in our skull plays a major role in all aspects of our lives – in work, our personal lives, our decision making, in productivity, in efficacy, and especially in our creativity. Yet rarely do we give it the workout it needs 😅
I believe everyone has the capacity to be creative, come up with brilliant ideas, think differently and have super-productive and effective days. We just need to give our number one tool a consistent daily workout!
I’ve doodled for 100 days in a row before. The difference was crazy. There are tons of benefits to doodling for starters. When you combine it with doodling random words in a short period of time, the benefits are even crazier. And then throw in sharing, experimentation and a few other things and you’ve got a super workout for your brain.
There's a bunch of ways you can get started
- The first is to download the free iOS app. 📱
- You can take a 10 day video class on Skillshare or Udemy. It's only 5 mins a day 🙌
- You can also take an email class on Highbrow.
- There's an old-ish site that will generate random words for you.
- And I wrote a book, and included a whole bunch of my 100-day doodles in it.